Riding an eight-game home unbeaten streak, the Chicago Fire return to the comforts of SeatGeek Stadium on Saturday (July 13) for their first-ever MLS meeting with FC Cincinnati, in a match presented by CIBC. Kickoff is set for 7:00 PM CT (TICKETS), with coverage on ESPN+.
- 4:00 PM - Parking Lots and Fire Fan Shop open
- 5:00 PM - Fire Fest, Heineken Beer Garden and Street-Style Soccer open (inside Gate B)
- 6:00 PM - Stadium Gates open
- 7:00 PM - Kickoff of Fire vs. FC Cincinnati
Click here to view all the information needed to make your trip to SeatGeek Stadium a smooth one, including parking and directions, seating maps, stadium entry policies and more.
FIRE BALLCAP GIVEAWAY
Be one of the first 5,000 fans in the stadium on Saturday to receive a free Chicago Fire adjustable ballcap courtesy of CIBC! Gates open at 6 PM. Ballcaps also will be available for early pickup at Fire Fest and the Heineken Beer Garden when those pre-game areas open at 5 PM inside Gate B.
HEINEKEN BEER GARDEN
Make the Heineken Beer Garden your pre-game destination at every Fire home match this summer! Enjoy drinks, patio seating, lawn games, foosball, music, giveaways and more at this all-new hospitality space located inside Gate B. The Heineken Beer Garden is open for two hours prior to kickoff of each summer home match.
MORE ON SATURDAY'S MATCH
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- Pub To Pitch will run three buses with stops at five bars for Saturday's match. As of Friday, limited seats remain available for each bus.
- Click here to purchase Pub To Pitch tickets for Saturday, July 13 (Fado only)
POLISH HERITAGE NIGHT
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is excited to welcome all fans attending Saturday's match as part of Polish Heritage Night!
- Polish mini-flags will be distributed within the group seating sections by members of the Chicago Fire staff
- Listen for a Polish-themed soundtrack for the match provided by our own DJ Step
- Be sure to be in your seats at the 14-minute mark of halftime for a special videoboard recognition
- Don't forget to visit the specialty pierogi stand on the East concourse behind Section 126
Due to the forecasted high temperatures, stadium suites A19 and A20 on the east concourse will be available as cooling stations, offering water and air conditioning to overheated fans.