The Chicago Fire visit Eastern Conference leaders D.C. United on Wednesday night, in what will be the Club's second-ever visit to Audi Field.
Get a look at how the team will lineup ahead of the 7 p.m. CT kickoff (ESPN+) with tonight's starting XI and bench, presented by AT&T:
- Midfielder Nicolás Gaitán returns to the starting lineup after missing the Fire's previous two outings with a thigh injury. It will be his 10th appearance for the Men In Red since debuting on March 30.
- Gaitán replaces Brandt Bronico in the first XI, representing the only change from Saturday's starting lineup against New York City FC. Bronico is available off the bench this evening.
- Goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm gets his second MLS start in net after debuting on Saturday against NYCFC.
- Defender Raheem Edwards scored the lone Fire goal in the Club's first-ever visit to Audi Field last October. He gets a second-consecutive start following his return from injury on Saturday.
- CJ Sapong leads the line in attack after netting the Club's 1000th regular season goal in the first half against NYCFC.
- After the announcement of his call-up to the Serbia Men's National Team this afternoon, Aleksandar Katai makes his 40th Fire start in midfield.
- Captain Dax McCarty gets his 15th start, the only Fire player to start each of the Fire's matches in 2019.
- Defender Francisco Calvo earns his fifth Fire start along the backline.
View the full Starting XI and bench for both sides in the graphics below: