Ahead of Wednesday night's visit from the New England Revolution, Chicago Fire head coach Veljko Paunović has revealed his Starting XI and bench presented by AT&T.
Here's the rundown on how tonight's squad will take shape:
- Defender Francisco Calvo gets his first Fire start after debuting for the Men in Red against LAFC in Saturday night's 1-1 draw following his acquisition last Friday, May 3.
- Przemysław Frankowski gets his second consecutive start -- and fifth of 2019 -- following a Man of the Match performance against LAFC.
- Dax McCarty, David Ousted, and Bastian Schweinsteiger are the only Fire players to start all 11 of the Fire's matches in 2019. Forward CJ Sapong started each of the Fire's first 10 games, but will miss his first match of 2019 on Wednesday with a thigh injury.
- Aleksandar Katai gets a starting nod in midfield after scoring a goal and picking up an assist in a pair of regular season matches played against the New England Revolution in 2018.
- Forward Nemanja Nikolić leads the forward line in what will be his 75th appearance for the Men In Red.
- Fresh off of signing a new contract with the Fire, midfielder Brandt Bronico is an option off the bench for Paunović in tonight's match.
- To view the injury report for both teams, click here.
View the full Starting XI and bench in the graphic below: