The 2018 Expansion Draft came and went Tuesday afternoon without any Chicago Fire players among FC Cincinnati's five selections.
Taking the next phase in roster-building for its inaugural MLS season in 2019, FC Cincinnati made the following selections in Tuesday's Draft:
1. Darren Mattocks (F, D.C. United)
2. Kei Kamara (F, Vancouver Whitecaps; traded to Colorado Rapids in exchange for an international spot)
3. Roland Lamah (M, FC Dallas)
4. Eric Alexander (M, Houston Dynamo)
5. Hassan Ndam (D, New York Red Bulls)
Additionally, Major League Soccer's Free Agency period officially opened on Tuesday. Click here to view a complete list of players eligible for Free Agency.
The league's slate of offseason roster-building events continue with the key dates below:
- Wednesday, Dec. 12: 2018 MLS Waiver Draft (3 PM CT)
- Friday, Dec. 14: 2018 MLS Re-Entry Draft - Stage 1 (2 PM CT)
- Thursday, Dec. 20: 2018 MLS Re-Entry Draft - Stage 2 (1 PM CT)