As announced Friday morning, the Chicago Fire's "Fire on the Mile" pop-up shop is now open for business to the public. Alongside the opportunity to shop for the latest Fire gear for the holiday season, fans and visitors are welcome to be a part of the festivities surrounding this weekend's opening.
Stay tuned to for more event announcements to come!
Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Wrigley Building
- Kickoff the holiday season with the fourth annual Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Wrigley Building (410 North Michigan Avenue). The ceremony starts at 4 p.m., with appearances by Chicago Fire players Mo Adams and Grant Lillard as well as musical entertainment by Lauren Paris. Hot chocolate and treats will be served by Ghirardelli, with more surprises soon to be announced.
- Chicagoan and Chicago Fire minority owner Joe Mansueto -- who purchased The Wrigley Building in June 2018 -- will be this year’s guest of honor, and officially ‘light’ the tree. The celebration continues after the tree lighting with The Magnificent Mile Association’s Lights Festival Lane across the street from The Wrigley Building (Pioneer Court, 401 N. Michigan Avenue) until 8 p.m.
Around the Shop
- Come meet Sparky on Friday, Nov. 16 from 3:45 to 5 p.m. and on Saturday, Nov. 17 from 2-3 p.m.
- Snap a 🔥 selfie in a special Chicago Fire photo booth!
- Take on your friends and family in EA Sports FIFA 19!
- Grab Fire pens, car magnets, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Nemanja Nikolić bobbleheads, AT&T power banks, and more as giveaway items!