Okay, let’s imagine that you are the head of marketing and promotions for the Chicago Fire Soccer Club. You’ve been working closely with the club’s iconic jersey sponsor Quaker Oats to create a promotional giveaway for their title night, a match between the Chicago Fire and Sporting Kansas City at Toyota Park on Sunday, July 7 at 2:00 p.m. CT live on ESPN.
What’s the first thing that pops into your head?
If you said, “create a Fire bobblehead to give away to supporters at Toyota Park”, then guess what – you’re hired (even if you didn’t guess bobblehead, don’t worry, you’re still hired).
The question now becomes, which Fire player do you create the bobblehead of?
Here’s where you come in:
- Head over to www.Chicago-Fire.com or www.facebook.com/chicagofire to Quaker Up™ and Vote for Your Favorite Chicago Fire Bobblehead.
- You can vote on Twitter by sending a tweet to @ChicagoFire (www.twitter.com/chicagofire) using the hashtag of #QuakerLastname (for example: #QuakerRolfe or #QuakerFriedrich).
- Every player on the Fire’s current roster is game to get the bobblehead treatment.
- Voting starts today, Tuesday, Feb. 26. Following a week of voting, the Top Five Fire bobbleheads will square off for the chance to be the Quaker Title Day Giveaway on Sunday, July 7.
- Voting for the Top Five Fire Bobbleheads will start on Tuesday, March 5 and will run through Sunday, March 10.
Now that we have all of that sorted, you better get to work - Quaker Up™! and Vote for Your Favorite Chicago Fire Bobblehead.