Fire Soccer Combines
Chicago Fire has partnered with Scholar Athlete USA to provide Fire Soccer Combines to male and female college soccer prospects. Since launching in 2013, eight college combines have been held in Florida and Illinois and Michigan, attracting over 550 players and 200 college coaches.
Combines are 1-day events that allow players to train and play in front of attending college coaches. Players and parents also have the opportunity to attend classroom sessions and learn about specific areas to do with the college recruiting process. College coaches use these combine events to evaluate a number of players at the same time and are provided a player profile booklet with all of the necessary information and background of each player attending our events.
· Training sessions led by College Coaches;
· Open to male and female players (15-18 years old) currently competing for a travel and/or
HS soccer team;
· Opportunity for players to showcase themselves in front of
ATTENDING COLLEGE COACHES;
· Previous Combines in IL have had colleges represented from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana,
· Players sign up individually and will be grouped into teams for the day.
|7/22/2017||Male 2002-1999 Age Groups||CIBC Fire Pitch||$125||Click Here|
|7/22/2017||Female 2002-1999 Age Groups||CIBC Fire Pitch||$125||Click Here|
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (708) 496-6662