Q. What do I get as a 2017 Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holder?
Chicago Fire season tickets include access to all 17 MLS regular season matches. Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holders also receive many great benefits including season ticket holder tailgates, free parking, 20% savings on concession purchases and savings on single game ticket prices, 10% discount at Heineken Pub97. These discounts are achieved via the Season Ticket Holder discount card mailed to you at the start of the season.
To view a full list of Season Ticket benefits for all seating locations, please click here.
* Subject to change pending event at Toyota Park
Q. How do I reach my Season Ticket Service Representative?
All Season Ticket Holders are assigned to a dedicated Season Ticket Services Representative to assist them with needs they may have during the year. The Season Ticket Services team is easily accessible via phone, or email. To contact Season Ticket Services Department:
Q. How do I access my tickets digitally?
You can access all your digital tickets by accessing www.chicago-fire.com/myaccount and logging into your account.
Q. What are my options if I do not have a smartphone?
An option to receive your tickets printed on hard stock is available. Please call dedicated service representative or our general service line at (708) 496-6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Can I download my digital tickets in advance?
- iOS Users: Log-in via Safari Browser and download your Ticket QR Code to your Wallet.
- Android Users: Log-in via Google Chrome Browser and download your Ticket QR Code to your Google Drive.
Q. What is my options on the day of the game?
- Access your Fire Account through the Chicago Fire Soccer App, view your ticket QR code on mobile and have your phone scanned at the gate.
- If tickets were not printed in advance of the game or there are any phone issues, please go to Customer Service windows located at one of the first four windows outside our Box Office outside of Gate D
Q. How do I print my tickets at home?
- Access Chicago-Fire.com/MyAccount
- Log-in with email address or account number
- Scroll down to My Upcoming Events or if the game is later in the season go to Calendar and find game and select it
- Click on Print-at-Home > check box on each ticket to print > click upper right corner “Tickets (#)” > Tickets will save as PDF > Access document and print at home
Q. Do my tickets go to waste if I am unable to attend a game?
If a Season Ticket Holder is unable to attend a match, they are able to exchange game tickets for a future Chicago Fire game. Ticket exchanges simply need to be completed before a match is played, on the business day prior to the game. Unused tickets for matches that have passed may not be exchanged.
There are three ways that Season Ticket Holders can exchange tickets:
- Online: Log into My Account
- Email or Call Season Ticket Services: email@example.com or 708.496.6800
- Matchday: Exchange tickets at the customer service window at the Toyota Park box office. There is a $5.00 exchange fee on matchdays.
Q. Where is the Season Ticket Holder parking lot located?
The Season Ticket Holder parking lot is a designated lot on the West side of the stadium. Season Ticket Holders can enter this lot through parking entrance S1 off of 71st Street. Season Ticket Holders must have their designated Full Season Ticket Holder parking pass to be allowed into this parking lot. Access to east side parking is also allowed for those with the Season Ticket Holder parking passes.
Q. Where can I pick up tickets left at Will Call?
The Toyota Park Box Office is located outside of Gate D on the East side of the stadium. Will Call tickets will be placed at the windows labeled “Will Call” at the Main Box Office. The Main Box office opens three (3) hours prior to kick off for all home games.
For questions or concerns about Will Call tickets and Main Box Office hours, please call Season Ticket Services at 708.496.6800
Q. What about International Matches?
The Fire remains committed to bringing international teams to our city while still focusing on the MLS Cup and Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. You will have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for international matches before the general public on-sale. There is no obligation for you to purchase tickets for international matches.
Q. How do I purchase additional tickets at my Season Ticket Holder discount rate?
All Season Ticket Holders have the ability to purchase additional tickets at a discounted season ticket holder rate. To purchase tickets at this price, please visit the Toyota Park box office Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.—4 p.m. or by calling Season Ticket Services at 708.496.6800.
Q. How do I get a message on the board during a match?
A great way to celebrate a birthday or announcement is by displaying a message on the electronic boards during a Fire match. At multiple donation levels to the Chicago Fire Foundation, we are able to display your special message during the game. To place your order now, please click here.