Chicago Fire Ticket Exchange Program
Ticket Exchange Guidelines:
- 2019 Home games are separated into three (3) tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
- Fans are able to exchange tickets for any Silver match to a Bronze game (or vice versa) game as you see fit.
- Ticket Exchanges must be completed 72 hours prior to the home match.
- Tickets that go unused for matches that have passed cannot be retroactively exchanged or rolled over.
- Fans can exchange Silver & Bronze tier tickets through their Digital Ticketing portal.
- Tickets for Gold games may only be exchanged to other Gold games. This can be done by contacting your dedicated service rep.
- Because Gold-level games are expected to be our highest capacity and most-valued matches, we recommend re-selling your tickets in the event you are unable to attend.
- For the first time in 2019, fans may pay to upgrade Silver or Bronze-match tickets into a Gold game.
- Season Ticket Holders may purchase additional tickets for any tier at the discounted rate by contacting your dedicated service representative.