Starting in 2018, we are shifting our game-by-game ticket pricing for all fans (not just Season Ticket Holders). This is being done to reflect that each game is not worth the same amount to fans. As a Season Ticket Holder, you will still receive the best value by separating games into our three-tier system (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
Ticket Exchange Guidelines:
- 2018 Home games are separated into three (3) tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
- You can exchange tickets for any Silver to Bronze (or vice versa) game as you see fit (e.g. 2 tickets from the July 11th Philly game can be exchanged for 2 more tickets to Opening Day)
- Ticket Exchanges must be completed 72 hours prior to the home match.
- Tickets that go unused for matches that have passed cannot be retroactively exchanged or rolled over.
- Fans can exchange Silver & Bronze tier tickets through their Digital Ticketing portal.
- You can exchange tickets for Gold games to other Gold games only – this can be done by contacting your dedicated service rep.
- Since the Gold tier games are expected to be our highest capacity and most valued matches – we recommend re-selling your tickets.
- You can purchase additional tickets for any tier at the discounted rate by contacting your dedicated service representative.