Season Ticket Holders who are unable to use their tickets for a given match are invited to take advantage of the Chicago Fire's Season Ticket Exchange Policy.
For 2019, please submit the details of your ticket exchange by completing the form at the bottom of this page. A member of the Chicago Fire Season Ticket Services team will process your request and follow up with you in the near future.
- Click here to view full 2019 regular season schedule
- Click here to view 2019 home schedule by Gold, Silver and Bronze tiers
- Click here to access your SeatGeek account
Ticket Exchange Guidelines:
- 2019 Home games are separated into three (3) tiers (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
- Fans are able to exchange tickets for any Silver match to a Bronze game (or vice versa) game as you see fit.
- Ticket Exchanges must be completed 72 hours prior to the home match.
- Tickets that go unused for matches that have passed cannot be retroactively exchanged or rolled over.
- Tickets for Gold games may only be exchanged to other Gold games.
- Because Gold-level games are expected to be our highest capacity and most-valued matches, we recommend re-selling your tickets in the event you are unable to attend.
- For the first time in 2019, fans may pay to upgrade Silver or Bronze-match tickets into a Gold game on a per-ticket basis.
- Season Ticket Holders may purchase additional tickets for any tier at the discounted rate by contacting your dedicated service representative.
*Correction from email graphic: Sept. 14 vs FC Dallas is a Silver match, Sept. 29 vs. Toronto FC is a Gold match