There's no shortage of storylines around the Fire's 2019 MLS regular season home finale, beginning on the pitch where the Fire aim to keep their playoff hopes alive when they take on a resurgent Toronto FC side (TICKETS). The match is one of six Eastern Conference games kicking off simultaneously at 4 PM Sunday as the league enters its final two weeks of the regular season.
Off the field, there'll be a feeling of nostalgia around SeatGeek Stadium, where the Fire are likely capping a 14-year tenure calling Bridgeview home for MLS competition. Keep an eye out for several opportunities throughout the match to look back at memorable firsts and achievements for the Club and supporters in Bridgeview.
- 1:00 PM - Parking Lots and Fire Fan Shop open
- 1:30 PM - Open Gaming Area opens in Stadium Club (see details below)
- 2:00 PM - Fire Fest, Heineken Beer Garden and Street-Style Soccer open (inside Gate B)
- 3:00 PM - Stadium Gates open
- 4:00 PM - Fire vs. Toronto FC
Click here to view all the information needed to make your trip to SeatGeek Stadium a smooth one, including parking and directions, seating maps, stadium entry policies and more.
A tweet within a tweet 🤯 pic.twitter.com/g5DMvVa8A4— Chicago Fire (@ChicagoFire) September 26, 2019
Be one of the first 5,000 fans in SeatGeek Stadium on Sunday to receive a pair of Chicago Fire tech gloves courtesy of AT&T, specially designed to allow fans to continue to use of their mobile devices while wearing.
OPEN GAMING - SOUTH STADIUM CLUB
On the heels of Friday's global release of EA Sports FIFA20, the Fire and AT&T are teaming up to host a prematch Open Gaming Area for fans in the Stadium Club area of SeatGeek Stadium. The Stadium Club will open early for interested fans, with gaming beginning at 1:30 PM - all fans must enter Gate D1 for early access until the Stadium Club opens at its normal time of 2:30 PM. Fans who visit the Open Gaming Area also will be entered to win exclusive raffle prizes courtesy of AT&T, including a PS4, an upgrade to fieldside seats for the match, and the chance to meet Fire captain Dax McCarty in a postgame meet-and-greet!
COMMEMORATIVE ROSTER CARD
Grab your piece of history on your way into SeatGeek Stadium. Arrive early to score a roster card commemorating the Fire's final MLS regular season home match in Bridgeview featuring four Fire icons of that era: Logan Pause, Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Mike Magee and Nemanja Nikolic.
- Reminder that Illinois residents can now participate in the Chicago Fire's 50/50 raffle online! Enter now at Fire5050.com for your chance to win while supporting the work of the Chicago Fire Foundation, or pick up a ticket at the match.
50% OFF REGULARLY PRICED MERCHANDISE AND APPAREL
- Fans are invited to take advantage of a special matchday discount at the Fire Fan Shop and apparel kiosks, with all regularly priced merchandise and apparel available at 50% off. Offer may not be combined with any other discounts.
PUB TO PITCH pres. by CAPTAIN MORGAN
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- As of Saturday (Sept. 28), limited seats remain on Pub To Pitch buses for Sunday's match. Click here to purchase bus tickets or here to view the full departure schedule.