Ahead of tonight's 7 p.m. CT start on ESPN+, get the rundown on tonight's starting XI and bench below, presented by AT&T:
- After rotating his squad on Wednesday to keep them fresh for a postseason push, Paunović returns Dax McCarty, Nicolás Gaitán, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Kenneth Kronholm, Francisco Calvo, and CJ Sapong to his starting XI against Philadelphia.
- Having scored in three-straight matches, forward Nemanja Nikolić slots into the starting lineup for the 20th time this season. Nikolić's next goal will be his 49th in MLS regular season play, and would move him into second all-time on the Club's regular season scoring charts. Nikolić is currently level with Chris Rolfe at 48 goals, both trailing all-time scoring leader Ante Razov at 76.
- Midfielder Brandt Bronico gets his 14th start of the season, and makes the 50th appearance of his career since being a third-round selection in the 2017 MLS SuperDraft.
- After reaching double-digit scoring figures with his 10th goal of the season on Wednesday, Sapong will look to add to his tally against the club from which he was acquired in the 2019 preseason.
- Current MLS Team of the Week member Schweinsteiger returns to the starting lineup one week after delivering an 88th minute match-winner in last Saturday's 3-2 win over the Montreal Impact.
- Midfielder Przemysław Frankowski makes his 25th Fire appearance as part of tonight's starting lineup.
- Midfielder Aleksandar Katai will miss tonight's match while serving a suspension for a red card received in Portland on Wednesday night.
- Forward Fabian Herbers (shoulder) is listed as OUT for tonight's match. For the complete MLS injury report, click here.
View the full Starting XI and bench for both sides in the graphics below as they're available: