Two longtime Eastern Conference foes renew acquaintances tonight (Saturday, July 27) when the Fire host D.C. United, in a match presented by Amigo Insurance. Kickoff is set for 7:00 PM CT (TICKETS), with coverage on ESPN+.
- 4:00 PM - Parking Lots and Fire Fan Shop open
- 5:00 PM - Fire Fest, Heineken Beer Garden and Street-Style Soccer open (inside Gate B)
- 6:00 PM - Stadium Gates open
- 7:00 PM - Kickoff of Fire vs. D.C. United
Click here to view all the information needed to make your trip to SeatGeek Stadium a smooth one, including parking and directions, seating maps, stadium entry policies and more.
HEINEKEN BEER GARDEN
Make the Heineken Beer Garden your pre-game destination at every Fire home match this summer! Enjoy drinks, patio seating, lawn games, foosball, music, giveaways and more at the all-new hospitality space located inside Gate B. The Heineken Beer Garden is open for two hours prior to kickoff of each summer home match.
MINI-GOAL, BIG BURRITOS CHALLENGE
Dos Toros Taqueria is giving all fans in attendance at tonight's match the chance to win Buy-One-Get-One Free burritos on Monday, July 29! Keep an eye out at the start of halftime for the Mini-Goal, Big Burritos challenge.
MORE ON SATURDAY'S MATCH
GREATER CHICAGO FOOD DEPOSITORY
- When making your concession purchases tonight, the Chicago Fire invite fans to consider donating $2 to help end hunger in Chicago with The Greater Chicago Food Depository, part of a united community effort to bring food, dignity and hope to our Cook County neighbors.
- Reminder that Illinois residents can now participate in the Chicago Fire's 50/50 raffle online! Enter now at Fire5050.com for your chance to win while supporting the work of the Chicago Fire Foundation, or pick up a ticket at tonight's match.
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- Pub To Pitch will run four buses with stops at seven bars for Saturday's match. As of Friday, only limited seats remain available for each bus.