With the calendar turning to the spring and summer months, the Chicago Fire Soccer Club today revealed its full list of Theme Matches and Special Promotions for the 2019 home season. Through these events, the Fire will highlight important club and league initiatives and provide unique experiences for fans at select home matches throughout the year.
2019 Theme Matches and Special Promotions
- Saturday, April 20: Chicago Fire vs. Chicago Red Stars Doubleheader (Tickets)
- Saturday, June 22: Pride Night (Tickets)
- Wednesday, July 3: Fourth of July Fireworks Night (Tickets)
- Saturday, August 17: Fan Appreciation Night Presented by Keurig Dr. Pepper (Tickets)
- Saturday, September 14: Kick Childhood Cancer Match (Tickets)
- Sunday, September 29: Gaming Night Presented by AT&T (Tickets)
A complete list of Theme Matches and fan giveaway items is available at Chicago-Fire.com/matchday.
In addition to these Club-wide initiatives, the Fire also announced the return of Community Nights for the 2019 season. With the goal of celebrating Chicago’s diversity and the many special bonds that unite the Fire fanbase, Community Nights allow fans to enjoy group seating and pricing along with experiences ranging from giveaway items to in-game recognitions to player meet-and-greets. Click here to receive more information and to view a complete list of 2019 Community Nights.
Finally, the Fire invite fans to enjoy $2 Hot Dogs at SeatGeek Stadium concession stands on the following dates:
- Saturday, May 11 vs. Minnesota United FC (Tickets)
- Wednesday, July 3 vs. Atlanta United FC (Tickets)
- Saturday, August 17 vs. Philadelphia Union (Tickets)
Single-match tickets for all 2019 home matches are available for online purchase by clicking here.