Returning to action following more than weeks away from MLS competition, the Fire are back at Toyota Park Sunday for a nationally televised matchup against Orlando City SC. Kickoff is set for 4:00 PM CT (TICKETS), airing live on FS1 with John Strong and Stuart Holden on the call.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and read up on the parking and matchday advisories below to make your trip to Toyota Park a safe and enjoyable one.
MLS GOES GOLD TO KICK CHILDHOOD CANCER
Major League Soccer's fifth-annual Kick Childhood Cancer campaign is in full swing for the month of September, and fans at Toyota Park on Sunday will notice a number of ways that the Chicago Fire are helping to raise awareness for the fight against pediatric cancer, including:
- Gold adidas Nativo match ball, gold goal nets and corner kick flags
- Campaign-themed player warmup Tshirts, captain's armband, stadium display graphics and pyrotechnics
- Kick Childhood Cancer temporary tattoos for giveaway at Fire Fest
FIRE FAN SHOP SPECIALS
Looking for more great deals on Fire gear and apparel? Head to the Fan Shop located next to Gate D, where this Sunday you can take advantage of two great ways to save:
- All hats and scarves will be marked as Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- Save 25% on select styles, including all Chicago Fire jerseys
Fans are reminded that parking spaces in the north and east lots at Toyota Park will be limited on Sunday due to ongoing retail development conducted by the Village of Bridgeview. The newly affected area, denoted in white on the revised parking map, will be fenced off and unavailable for use by the general public. All other parking lot access points will remain fully operational. Parking lots open at 1:00 p.m.
- Open Sunday from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Located inside Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Check out the all-new Street Style Soccer! Sign up and make your way through four stations, record your scores and seek to improve each time you visit Fire Fest! Challenges include:
- Skeeball Soccer
- Extreme Juggling
- Passing Challenge
- Target Shot
- Looking for a great way to save some cash? Head to Fire Fest and sign up to be the Responsible Fan of the Match sponsored by Heineken and receive one in-stadium soft drink voucher, valued at $5.25.
- Look for other games, giveaways and activities including:
- FIFA game play, Mini-Stadia and more
- Fire bags set
- Magnets, wristbands and temporary tattoos courtesy of Junior Supporters Club
- Facepainting, posters, chameleons and body flags courtesy of Valspar
- Samples, koozies, foam soccer balls, scarves and more courtesy of Krakus Polish Ham
- Coupons and beverage samples courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts
- Autographed soccer ball and sunscreen carabiners courtesy of Allstate
- Sunglasses and buffs courtesy of Moraine Valley Community College
- Beverage samples, reusable cups, bottle openers, power banks and drawstring bags courtesy of Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Autographed soccer ball raffle courtesy of Allstate
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- TICKETS: As of Friday (Sept. 14), limited Pub To Pitch bus seats remain from Fado's Chicago. Pub To Pitch riders who've purchased tickets should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times may have been adjusted.
- Buses depart Toyota Park 20 minutes after the final whistle of the match.
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 1:00 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car
- $30 per RV or Bus
- Gates Open: 3:00 p.m. — Enter early to avoid lines!
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
To ensure your visit to Toyota Park is as safe and enjoyable as possible, it's important to keep in the mind the Stadium Security policies for all fans:
- Bag Policy and Screening: Chicago-Fire.com/security
- Fan Code of Conduct: Chicago-Fire.com/codeofconduct
- See Something, Say Something: If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.
DJ STEP MATCHDAY PLAYLIST
Get psyched for Sunday's showdown with the #CHIvORL Spotify playlist below:
The Fire are ready to counter the visiting Lions with a lion of their own in Sunday's #CHIvORL Matchday Poster: