After three straight road matches across league and Open Cup competition, the Chicago Fire return to Toyota Park to take on the second-place New York Red Bulls in Saturday night's match presented by Heineken. Kickoff is set for 7:30 PM CT (TICKETS).
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and read up on the parking and matchday advisories below to make your trip to Toyota Park a safe and enjoyable one.
Be on the lookout for a pair of giveaways at stadium gates on Saturday night, courtesy of Heineken! All fans are invited to receive one of 5,000 Fire collector cups featuring current stars of the Chicago Fire, while fans 21+ can also receive a Heineken bodyflag.
CHICAGO FIRE REC SOCCER NIGHT
The Chicago Fire are excited to welcome current participants of Chicago Fire Rec Soccer to Toyota Park for CFRS Night! CFRS players and referees will be recognized on the field pregame and at halftime and are invited to enjoy a dedicated space at Fire Fest prior to the match, where they can redeem their voucher for one complementary beer.
Fans are reminded that parking spaces in the north and east lots at Toyota Park will be limited on Saturday due to ongoing retail development conducted by the Village of Bridgeview. The newly affected area, denoted in white on the revised parking map, will be fenced off and unavailable for use by the general public. All other parking lot access points will remain fully operational. Parking lots open at 4:30 p.m.
- Open Saturday from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Located inside Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Check out the all-new Street Style Soccer! Sign up and make your way through four stations, record your scores and seek to improve each time you visit Fire Fest! Challenges include:
- Skeeball Soccer
- Extreme Juggling
- Passing Challenge
- Target Shot
- Looking for a great way to save some cash? Head to Fire Fest and sign up to be the Responsible Fan of the Match sponsored by Heineken and receive one in-stadium soft drink voucher, valued at $5.25.
- Look for other games, giveaways and activities including:
- FIFA game play, Mini-Stadia and more
- Fire bags set
- Posters, wristbands and temporary tattoos courtesy of Junior Supporters Club
- Facepainting, posters, chameleons and body flags courtesy of Valspar
- Samples, koozies, foam soccer balls, scarves and more courtesy of Krakus Polish Ham
- Coupons and beverage samples courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts
- Autographed soccer ball and sunscreen carabiners courtesy of Allstate
- Sunglasses and buffs courtesy of Moraine Valley Community College
- Samples, bags, notepads and more courtesy of Nongshim Noodles
- Water bottles and drawstring bags courtesy of CIBC
- Clips, water bottles and pens courtesy of NovaCare
- Autographed soccer ball raffle courtesy of Allstate
PUB TO PITCH
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- TICKETS: As of Friday (August 10), limited Pub To Pitch bus seats remain from select departure bars. Pub To Pitch riders who've purchased tickets should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times may have been adjusted.
- Buses depart Toyota Park 20 minutes after the final whistle of the match.
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 4:30 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car
- $30 per RV or Bus
- Gates Open: 6:30 p.m. — Enter early to avoid lines!
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
SEASON TICKET HOLDER CONCESSION LINES
For the first time in 2018, Season Ticket Holders can enjoy dedicated lines at select permanent concession stands located around the concourse. Season Ticket Holders should present their Season Ticket Holder cards to gain access to the dedicated lines.
To ensure your visit to Toyota Park is as safe and enjoyable as possible, it's important to keep in the mind the Stadium Security policies for all fans:
- Bag Policy and Screening: Chicago-Fire.com/security
- Fan Code of Conduct: Chicago-Fire.com/codeofconduct
- See Something, Say Something: If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.
DJ STEP MATCHDAY PLAYLIST
Get psyched for Saturday's showdown with the #CHIvRBNY Spotify playlist below:
Check out this ultra-cool Dax McCarty edit as designed by Chicago Fire Rec Soccer's Sam Weisbrod: