The Chicago Fire resume their quest to claim the 2018 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup on Wednesday night when they welcome USL side Louisville City FC for a quarterfinal matchup at Toyota Park. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. CT (TICKETS).
Fans are encouraged to read up on the parking and matchday advisories below to make your trip to Toyota Park a safe and enjoyable one.
- All parking for Wednesday night’s match will be located in the North and East Lot at Toyota Park.
- Fans can enter via entrances N1 along S. Harlem Ave. or entrance S2 along 71st Street.
- All 2018 Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holders have access to an exclusive ticket rate for Wednesday's match, accessible by clicking here. Season Ticket Holders will have a complimentary parking pass ($20 value) loaded to Online Account Manager after purchasing their tickets online.
- Parking for non-Season Ticket Holders will be $20 per vehicle.
- All seating for Wednesday night’s match will be on the North and East side of Toyota Park in sections 116-134.
- Fans can enter the stadium through Gates C, Home Supporter, D, and F to reach their seats.
- Note: The Stadium Club will be closed for Wednesday's match.
PUB TO PITCH
- Fans have the option to ride Pub to Pitch to Wednesday’s night via bus departures from Fado (4:45 p.m.) and Cleo’s (5:15 p.m.).
- Advanced ticket purchases are advised and can be made via PubToPitch.com.
- Buses depart Toyota Park 20 minutes after the final whistle of the match.
- NOTE: Pub To Pitch riders are NOT permitted to carry beer or alcohol on board buses due to City of Chicago ordinance.
- Fire Fest will not be taking place prior to Wednesday’s match, but fans are encouraged to take part when it returns ahead of Saturday night’s match at Toyota Park against Toronto FC (6 p.m. CT).
AT THE PARK
- Box Office
- The Ticket Office will be open at 10 a.m. and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D.
- Parking Lots Open: 4:30 p.m.
- Gates Open: 6:30 p.m. CT
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car
- $30 per RV or Bus
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
To ensure your visit to Toyota Park is as safe and enjoyable as possible, it's important to keep in the mind the Stadium Security policies for all fans:
- Bag Policy and Screening: Chicago-Fire.com/security
- Fan Code of Conduct: Chicago-Fire.com/codeofconduct
- See Something, Say Something: If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.