Ready to enjoy Wednesday's post-match fireworks show from the best seats in the house?
Shortly after the midweek matchup between the Chicago Fire and Philadelphia Union (7:30 PM, TICKETS), all fans will be invited onto the field at Toyota Park to get an even better view of the fireworks display!
Check out a few helpful tips and reminders to best enjoy your experience:
- The match begins at 7:30 p.m. and will conclude at approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Approximately 10 minutes after the final whistle, fans will be invited onto the field via the aisles on the north and west sides of Toyota Park (Sections 101-124). Fans seated in Sections 125-134 should make their way around the concourse to access the field from these areas.
- The fireworks show is expected to begin at approximately 10:10 p.m., allowing fans approximately 20 minutes to find seating on the field.
- Fans are encouraged to bring blankets for use on the field.
- Concession stands will remain open until the start of the fireworks show (exception: Valspar Fire Pit). However, NO food or drinks will be permitted on the field.
- Fans also are welcome to remain in their seats for the duration of the fireworks display. With fireworks being based in the southwest corner of Toyota Park, fans seated in the Skyway and on the west side of the stadium may need to relocate for an unobstructed view of the show. (See stadium map below)
- After the fireworks show, fans may return to the concourse level via the closest section aisle (101-124) and exit the stadium through Gate A and Gate C.
- NO FOOD, DRINKS OR SOCCER BALLS WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD.
- Please be respectful of our pitch! Fans are asked to avoid goals and team bench areas.
- Pub To Pitch buses will NOT wait for the fireworks show. They will depart Toyota Park at their usual time (approximately 20 minutes after the final whistle).
And that's it! Come join the Chicago Fire for a night of summer fun and soccer Wednesday at Toyota Park!
POSTMATCH FIREWORKS —
OPTIMAL VIEWING AREAS FROM SEATS AT TOYOTA PARK