The Ultimate Cup Bracket 2018 will be the only bracket game you'll need ahead of that big tournament in Russia. And if you run an office pool, it will be your best friend.
Ultimate Cup Bracket 2018 is free and easy to play. Pick your top two finishers in each group and complete the rest of the bracket. Then share it with your friends by inviting them to join your league. You have until 11:00 AM ET on June 14 – the day of the tournament's opening match between Russia and Saudi Arabia – to make tweaks before the bracket locks.
Tons of Great Prizes
Bragging rights are the best prize, but if that’s not enough you can take aim at the big one: A $2,500 Target gift card and $250 MLSStore.com gift card. And with winners of each club league getting a Block Party Bluetooth Speaker from JLAB Audio as well, you’ll have as much chance to win as anyone.
How to Play
BRACKETS LOCK AT 11:00 AM ET ON JUNE 14
- Sign in with your MLS Profile account. If you don't have an account, you can create your free account now.
- Pick the two teams that you predict will advance out of each group and then pick the winners of each knockout round match. When picking the teams that will advance out of the group, you’ll pick which team will finish first in the group and which team will finish second in the group.
- Join or create leagues so you can play with friends, family, or fellow soccer fans. There are official leagues for every MLS club (and expansion cities) that include the opportunity to win prizes.
- Group Stage — 100 points for each correct prediction. Correctly predicting the teams that finish first and second in a group would earn 200 total points.
- Group Stage — 50 points for correctly predicting a team that will advance, but not in the correct order. Example: In Group F, you picked Mexico to win and Germany to finish second. But Germany wins the group and Mexico finishes second - you would earn 100 points (50 points each).
- Round of 16 — 200 points for each correct pick
- Quarterfinals — 400 points for each correct pick
- Semifinals — 800 points for each correct pick
- Final — 1,600 points for each correct pick
- Select the "My Leagues" tab and then select the "JOIN" button
- Select the public league you would like to join.
- Private leagues can only be accessed via a league code or an invite link from the league commissioner.
- Select the "My Leagues" tab and then select the "CREATE" button
- You can create a public league or a private league. If you create a private league you'll need to use the "INVITES" tab to share the league's URL or invite friends via e-mail.
- You can create and join as many unofficial leagues as you like.