The Chicago Fire carry a five-match home winning streak into a Saturday afternoon clash with visiting Atlanta United FC, slated for 3 p.m. CT kickoff at Toyota Park (TICKETS). With a large crowd expected for the match, fans are encouraged to arrive early and familiarize themselves with stadium entry policies and procedures in order to ensure an enjoyable experience for all in attendance.
MATCH TICKETS: Buy Now | Mini-Packs | Group Rates | All-Star Game Plans
- TV: UniMás
- Facebook Live: Click Here
- Channel Finder
- Spanish Radio: 1200 WRTO Univision (Héctor Lozano, Raquel Ortiz)
WEATHER FORECAST AND HEAT ADVISORIES
- Forecasted Temperature at Kickoff: 83 degrees (Real Feel: 87 degrees)
- Partly sunny, light breeze
- NOTE: Due to anticipated high temperatures during Saturday’s match, each fan is permitted to carry into the stadium one (1) factory-sealed water bottle or one (1) Fire water bottle.
- HYDRATION STATIONS: The Chicago Fire will provide Hydration Stations available for all fans in the following locations:
- Fire Fest (pre-game, located outside Gate B)
- Suite A20 (located off the third-floor concourse behind Section 132)
If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest TOYOTA PARK staff member or text 888-MLS-FIRE for assistance.
STADIUM ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Beginning in 2017, Major League Soccer has enacted a strict NO BACKPACK policy for all club venues.
- Only bags 14"x14"x6" or smaller will be permitted.
- The Bag Policy is related to the size of the bag -- NOT the cubic capacity or the size when folded.
- The Bag Size Policy does not apply to mothers caring for children under 2 or those with legitimate medical needs.
There is no storage for prohibited items at any gate or access point to Toyota Park. A list of all prohibited items can be found here. Fans will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars or dispose of them at the gate.
NO SE PERMITEN MOCHILAS EN TOYOTA PARK A partir de 2017, Major League Soccer ha promulgado una estricta política de NO MOCHILAS para todos los locales del club. Sólo se permitirán bolsas de 14" x 14" x 6" o menos.
La política de la bolsa está relacionada con el tamaño de la bolsa - NO la capacidad cúbica o el tamaño cuando se dobla.
La Política de la Bolsa no se aplica a las madres que cuidan niños menores de 2 años o que tienen necesidades médicas legítimas.
No hay almacenamiento para artículos prohibidos en ninguna puerta o punto de acceso a Toyota Park. Aquí puede encontrar una lista de todos los artículos prohibidos. Se les pedirá a los aficionados que devuelvan artículos prohibidos a sus automóviles o que los desechen en la entrada.
In conjunction with all 22 Major League Soccer venues, the Chicago Fire will continue to conduct security screening of ALL FANS entering Toyota Park.
This enhanced security screening is conducted via hand-held metal detectors at all gates to the stadium. The club is making every effort to ensure our entry process remains as efficient as possible.
As both fans and security personnel continue to adjust to this process, lines to enter the stadium may be longer than you’ve experienced in the past. Therefore, we recommend that all fans allow extra time for stadium entry.
Please review a list of frequently asked questions below to help you save time during the screening process. Also, visit Chicago-Fire.com/matchday for additional information on prohibited and permitted items lists.
#CHIvATL Merch of the Match
PUB TO PITCH
- TICKETS: As of Friday, June 9, seats from all Pub To Pitch bus locations have been sold out. Pub To Pitch riders who've purchased tickets should visit the updated bus departure schedule as some times have been adjusted.
- View a map of Pub To Pitch locations
- Volunteer as a Pub To Pitch bus captain! Bus captains earn great perks for each match they work. LEARN MORE.
AT THE PARK
- A to Z Guide
- Tailgating Tips
- Box Office
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. The Advance Ticket Sales Window is located next to Guest Services and is open during events to purchase tickets for upcoming events.
- Parking Lots Open: 12:00 p.m.
- Parking and Directions
- $20 per car (Cash Only)
- $30 per RV or Bus (Cash Only)
- Fire Fest
- Open Saturday from 1-3 p.m.
- Located at Gate B on the northwest side of Toyota Park
- Think you've got great juggling skills? Enter the Fire Freestyle juggling contest at Fire Fest for a chance to win great Fire prizes and be recognized during the game!
- Looking for a great way to save some cash? Head to Fire Fest and sign up to be the Responsible Fan of the Match sponsored by Heineken and receive one in-stadium soft drink voucher, valued at $5.25.
- Gates Open: 2 p.m. — Enter early to avoid lines!
- FIRE 3D Letter Photos
- Looking for the ideal photo op for remembering your trip to Toyota Park? Head to the 3D 'FIRE' letters in Fire Fest to pose with your friends and family -- perfect for your new profile pic!
- Season Ticket Holder of the Match
- Know someone worthy of being honored as our Season Ticket Holder of the Match? Nominate them now!
- Guest Services
- Located behind section 128
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club commemorates each home match with a custom Matchday Poster. All posters are included in matchday programs and are also available for purchase in limited quantities in the Fan Shop. Check out the latest piece featuring the league's leading goal-scorer Nemanja Nikolic, courtesy of Delicious Design League in Chicago:
DJ Step has tapped some classic Atlanta-based artists for Atlanta United FC's inaugural visit to Toyota Park. Check it out below: