By joining Team Chicago Fire Foundation, not only will you get the opportunity to race through the streets of Chicago, but you will also help raise funds that will make a tremendous impact on the wellness and education of youth throughout the Chicagoland community! All members of Team CFF will receive amazing incentives to keep them going through the training process. Additionally, for each fundraising level you reach, more prizes are available!
All 2018 Team CFF runners will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Don't worry about entering the lottery!
- Discounted CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) training program
- Team “Chicago Fire Foundation” training t-shirt, race-day shirt/singlet, AND two cheer shirts for friends and family (opportunity to purchase additional)
- Team CFF Celebration at a Chicago Fire home game- Includes two (2) tickets to the game and recognition during a home match in October
- Personal fundraising webpage to help you meet (and hopefully exceed!) your minimum fundraising goal
- Virtual training program including training and nutrition tips from Kopf Running
- "Ask the Coach" email/phone support from Kopf Running
- E-mail updates and tips to help you with your fundraising and training
- Biweekly newsletters
- Fundraising contests with awesome prizes
- Opportunity to earn other incentives including:
- Hotel Accommodations
- Jerseys and Autographs
- Stadium Tour and Fire Practice Visit
- Adidas Running Shoes
- And More!
Additional contests and prizes will be offered to runners. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach a personal goal while benefiting the Chicagoland Community. Join Team CFF today!
*All Team CFF Runners who register prior to the lottery selection process must raise a minimum of $1,000 by race weekend to participate in race and receive full benefits.
Runners who raise at least $1,000 by July 1:
- One Chicago Fire soccer ball autographed by your favorite Fire player
Runners who raise at least $1,500:
- A 2018 Chicago Fire jersey
Runners who raise at least $2,000:
- Reimbursement of Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fees or CARA training fees (runner’s choice)
Runners who raise at least $2,500 - previous level incentives plus:
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of TOYOTA PARK (may include watching the first team practice. Please note: Practices are typically weekday mornings)
Runners who raise at least $3,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Free pair of Adidas running shoes and Chicago Fire anthem jacket
Runners who raise $4,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Free massage session during the week after the race
Runners who raise $5,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Match tickets and two (2) night hotel accommodations for two (2) to an away Chicago Fire match (date to be mutually agreed upon)
For more information on how to join Team Chicago Fire Foundation, please complete the form below: