Team Chicago Fire Foundation
We are no longer able to accept runners for the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. If you are interested in running with us in the future, please fill out the form below.
By joining Team Chicago Fire Foundation, not only will you get the opportunity to race through the streets of Chicago, but you will also help raise funds that will make a tremendous impact on the wellness and education of youth throughout the Chicagoland community! All members of Team CFF will receive amazing incentives to keep them going through the training process. Additionally, for each fundraising level you reach, more prizes are available!
All 2017 Team CFF runners will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Don't worry about entering the lottery!
- Discounted CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) training program
- Team “Chicago Fire Foundation” training t-shirt, race-day shirt/singlet, AND two cheer shirts for friends and family (opportunity to purchase additional)
- Personal fundraising webpage to help you meet (and hopefully exceed!) your minimum fundraising goal
- Opportunity to attend happy hours and team get togethers
- Virtual training program from Kopf Running
- Training & nutrition tips from Kopf Running
- "Ask the Coach" email/phone support from Kopf Running
- E-mail updates and tips to help you with your fundraising and training
- Biweekly newsletters
- Team CFF Celebration at a Chicago Fire home game- Includes two (2) tickets to the game and on-field recognition during a home match in October
- Fundraising contests with awesome prizes
- Other incentives along the way!
*All Team CFF Runners who register prior to the lottery selection process must raise a minimum of $1,000 by race weekend to participate in race and receive full benefits. All Team CFF Runners who receive an entry post-lottery must raise a minimum of $1,500 by race weekend to participate and receive full benefits.
Runners who raise at least $500:
Any runner who reaches this level by April 1 will receive two free Soccer & Style tickets (event date TBD)
Runners who raise at least $1,000- previous level incentives plus:
- Any runner who reaches this level by June 1 will receive one Chicago Fire Primary Jersey
Runners who raise at least $1,500- previous level incentive plus:
- Any runner who reaches this level by August 15 will receive two free tickets to a Chicago Fire match with stadium club access
Runners who raise at least $2,000- previous level incentive plus:
- Reimbursement of Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fees or CARA training fees (runner’s choice)
Runners who raise at least $2,500- previous level incentives plus:
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of TOYOTA PARK (may include watching the first team practice. Please note: Practices are typically weekday mornings)
Runners who raise at least $3,000- previous level incentives plus:
- Two (2) tickets to the 2018 Season Kickoff Luncheon (March 2018)
Runners who raise $4,000 - previous level incentives plus:
- Free pair of Adidas running shoes
Runners who raise $5,000- previous level incentives plus:
- 2017 team autographed Chicago Fire jersey and soccer ball
Additional contests and prizes will be offered to runners. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach a personal goal while benefiting the Chicagoland Community. Join Team CFF today!
For more information on how to join Team Chicago Fire Foundation in 2017, please complete the form below: