The Chicago Fire Soccer Club's landmark 20th Season will feature a uniform combination that's unique in club history, but is inspired by the heart of the club's badge.
Unveiled by the club and jersey partner Valspar on Feb. 6, the new secondary kit's gray base is drawn from the same tone at the center of the logo. Other notable details of the kit include:
- Engineered Climagrid allowing for maximum ventilation and movement
- Blue numbers, names and trim -- including the high V-neck collar -- with red accents
- 'Est. 1997' detail on jocktag
- Crossed axes on back neck tape, matching the primary kit
- Six-pointed red stars lifted from Chicago municipal flag on sleeve trim as well as socks
The kit is available now at the Toyota Park Fan Shop and at ShopChicagoFire.com!