National Talent Center
A Residential Training Week For Advanced Soccer Players (U10-U18yrs)
Sunday July 7th - Friday July 12th Including an MLS Chicago Fire Game day Experience
National Talent Center Information
The NTC is an exclusive residential camp that offers players the opportunity to ‘Train like a Pro to Play like a Pro’ with the Chicago Fire Emerging Talent Program. During the 6 day training camp players will take part in a number of high level training sessions that will enhance individual players’ technical, tactical, physical, and mental attributes, with a particular focus on pre-season training in preparation for the fall season. In addition to field sessions, players take part in theoretical workshops that will give them a real professional experience working on aspects of the game that in a classroom experience. Players will work on a number of different aspects from real game analysis to tactical and formation awareness.
- Full Residential Training Week $750 per player till May 31st. $800 after May 31st.
Non Residential Training Week $650 per player till May 31st. $700 after May 31st.
Non Residential includes meals but not over night accommodation.
- Living and practicing on Trinity’s College campus in a professional environment
- World-class instruction in all areas of the game on and off the field
- Full Chicago Fire Soccer Club practice uniform
- Theory workshops covering key aspects of soccer and player development
- Tour of the Chicago Fire Stadium and the opportunity to meet the players
- Guest coaches from Fire 1st Team and Academy
Players will get the chance to watch and experience a professional atmosphere with a tour of the Chicago Fires Toyota Park Stadium, watching the first team train and the opportunity to meet some of the players.
|9:00-9:30am||Meet for Bus|
|9:30-11:00am||Practical 1: Technical Ball Mastery|
|11:30-12:15pm||Theory 1: Performance Analysis|
|3:00-3:30pm||Meet for Bus|
|3:30-5:00pm||Practical 2: Functional Training|
|7:00-8:00pm||Theory 2: Attacking Principles|
|8:00-10:00pm||Down time/ Research|
MLS Game Day Experience
What is ‘Train Like a Pro To Play Like a Pro’?
- ACTIVATION & DE-ACTIVIATION: Dynamic Warm-ups & Cool-downs
- Primary Phases which includes the CHAOS THEORY (a high tempo and rhythmic approach to ball mastery & footwork)
- A main phase which focuses on CORE TACTICS (Dribble, Pass & Shoot)
- A series of small side games and MATCH SCENARIOS
For More Info On NTC
For Trinity Christian College
About Trinity Christian College
Contact the Emerging Talent Staff
For more information, the office is located at TOYOTA Park, 7000 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview IL 60455. The home of Chicago Fire Soccer Club.