A Residential Training Week For Advanced Soccer Players (U10-U18yrs)
Sunday July 7th - Friday July 12th Including an MLS Chicago Fire Game day Experience
National Talent Center Information
The NTC is an exclusive residential camp that offers players the opportunity to ‘Train like a Pro to Play like a Pro’ with the Chicago Fire Emerging Talent Program. During the 6 day training camp players will take part in a number of high level training sessions that will enhance individual players’ technical, tactical, physical, and mental attributes, with a particular focus on pre-season training in preparation for the fall season. In addition to field sessions, players take part in theoretical workshops that will give them a real professional experience working on aspects of the game that in a classroom experience. Players will work on a number of different aspects from real game analysis to tactical and formation awareness.
- Full Residential Training Week $750 per player till May 31st. $800 after May 31st.
Non Residential Training Week $650 per player till May 31st. $700 after May 31st.
Non Residential includes meals but not over night accommodation.
- Living and practicing on Trinity’s College campus in a professional environment
- World-class instruction in all areas of the game on and off the field
- Full Chicago Fire Soccer Club practice uniform
- Theory workshops covering key aspects of soccer and player development
- Tour of the Chicago Fire Stadium and the opportunity to meet the players
- Guest coaches from Fire 1st Team and Academy
Players will get the chance to watch and experience a professional atmosphere with a tour of the Chicago Fires Toyota Park Stadium, watching the first team train and the opportunity to meet some of the players.
|9:00-9:30am||Meet for Bus|
|9:30-11:00am||Practical 1: Technical Ball Mastery|
|11:30-12:15pm||Theory 1: Performance Analysis|
|3:00-3:30pm||Meet for Bus|
|3:30-5:00pm||Practical 2: Functional Training|
|7:00-8:00pm||Theory 2: Attacking Principles|
|8:00-10:00pm||Down time/ Research|
MLS Game Day Experience
What is ‘Train Like a Pro To Play Like a Pro’?
- ACTIVATION & DE-ACTIVIATION: Dynamic Warm-ups & Cool-downs
- Primary Phases which includes the CHAOS THEORY (a high tempo and rhythmic approach to ball mastery & footwork)
- A main phase which focuses on CORE TACTICS (Dribble, Pass & Shoot)
- A series of small side games and MATCH SCENARIOS
For More Info On NTC
For Trinity Christian College
About Trinity Christian College
Contact the Emerging Talent StaffPhone: 708-496-6774
For more information, the office is located at TOYOTA Park, 7000 S Harlem Ave, Bridgeview IL 60455. The home of Chicago Fire Soccer Club.