Fans are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the stadium with prohibited items, the items will be confiscated and the fan may be ejected from the facility. All bags and persons are subject to search upon entry.
The following items are not permitted in TOYOTA PARK during Chicago Fire games:
- Aerosol Cans
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6"
- Cans, Bottles or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Video or Recording Devices
- Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by TOYOTA PARK Management
TOYOTA PARK CODE OF CONDUCT
TOYOTA PARK is committed to providing all guests with the ultimate fan experience. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, stadium staff and stadium property.
- Guests shall not interfere in other guests' enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas within TOYOTA PARK
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, using flares, fireworks, smoke bombs and other prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of TOYOTA PARK staff.
Guests who fail to comply with the TOYOTA PARK Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Stadium. We thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy your visit to Toyota Park!