- What do I get as a 2014 Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holder?
- How do I reach my Season Ticket Service Representative?
- How do I make use of the exchange policy?
- What can I do with my Season Ticket Holder Card?
- Where is the Season Ticket Holder parking lot located?
- Where can I pick up tickets left at Will Call?
- What do I get with the U.S. Open Cup Series ticket?
- What about International Matches?
- How do I purchase additional tickets at my Season Ticket Holder discount rate?
- How can I become the Season Ticket Holder of the Game?
- How do I get a message on the board during a match?
Q. What do I get as a 2014 Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holder?
- For more information on game day questions – please visit the Game Day FAQ HERE
- Season Ticket Holders receive many benefits for showing your support! Below is a list of the many benefits that you will receive for being a 2014 Season Ticket Holder:
- One Free Season Ticket Holder Lot Parking Pass for every two Full Season Tickets purchased in Club, Center Circle, Premier, and Corner Kick.
- Dedicated Season Ticket Services Representative
- 20% savings on merchandise at the Fire Fan Shop at Toyota Park and online
- 20% savings on regularly priced concessions (not incluing alcohol)
- 2014 commemorative Season Ticket Holder scarf
- Option to purchase parking in the general lot in advance at a reduced rate of $12.00, please order one week in advance
- Season Ticket Holder exclusive parking area
- Building the Club Reward Program - Refer a friend to purchase new season tickets and recieve 20% back on the season tickets they purchased. To refer a friend Click Here
- Online Ticketmaster Account Manager
- Free e-mail transferring
- Free online exchanging
- Free print at home
- Season Ticket Exchange Program - Exchange game tickets for future matches to other match dates
- Savings off regular ticket prices when purchasing in advance
- Meet the Team Event (one ticket per season ticket package)
- And much more…..
All Season Ticket Holders are assigned to a dedicated Season Ticket Services Representative to assist them with needs they may have during the year. The Season Ticket Services team is easily accessible via phone, or email. To contact to Season Ticket Services Department:
To meet your Season Ticket Services Representative Click Here
Full and Half Season Ticket holders are able to exchange game tickets for future matches to other game dates during the season using the Fire’s flexible exchange program. Unused tickets for matches that have passed may not be exchanged. There are four ways that season ticket holders can exchange their tickets:
- Log into your Ticket Master Account Manager online HERE
- Send in an exchange form email on the Season Ticket Holder page at www.chicago-fire.com/sth
- Email or call Season Ticket Services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.496.6800
- On match day, Season Ticket Holders may exchange tickets at the customer service window inside Gate D. There is a $5.00 exchange fee on match days.
For full details on the Season Ticket Holder Exchange program and the exchange dates for ten game plan holders, please click HERE
Your 2014 Season Ticket card holds all your tickets and discounts. For the FAQ on the Season Ticket card please click HERE
The Season Ticket Holder parking lot is a designated lot on the West side of the stadium between Gate A and Gate B. Season Ticket Holders can enter this lot through parking entrance S1 off of 71st Street. Season Ticket Holders must have their designated Full Season Ticket Holder parking pass to be allowed into this parking lot. Access to east side parking is also allowed for those with the Season Ticket Holder parking passes.
The Toyota Park Box Office is located outside of Gate D on the East side of the stadium. Will Call tickets will be placed at the windows labeled “Will Call” at the Main Box Office. The Main Box office opens three (3) hours prior to kick off for all home games.
For questions or concerns about Will Call tickets and Main Box Office hours, please call Season Ticket Services at 708.496.6800
All potential home U.S. Open Cup matches, up to and including a quarterfinal match (three potential matches), are included for the price of one ticket in the U.S. Open Cup Series ticket. In this instance, you would receive three tickets for the cost of one. Should the Fire advance to host a U.S. Open Cup semi-final or final, you will have first access to purchase seats. You may exchange out of the U.S. Open Cup series before the first home U.S. Open Cup match has been played for one ticket to another MLS match. Once the first home U.S. Open Cup match has been played, exchanges out of the U.S. Open Cup series are no longer available, per the exchange policy noted. If the Fire do not host a U.S. Open Cup match, the ticket can be exchanged for one ticket towards a regular season match (some restrictions may apply).
International matches are not included as 2014 bonus games with this year’s season ticket package. The Fire remains committed to bringing international teams to our city while still focusing on the MLS Cup and U.S. Open Cup. You will have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for international matches before the general public on-sale. There is no obligation for you to purchase tickets for international matches.
All season ticket holders have the ability to purchase additional tickets at a discounted season ticket holder rate. To purchase tickets at this price, please visit the Toyota Park box office Monday – Friday from 9:00 am-4:00 pm or by calling Season Ticket Services at 708.496.6800
2014 Season Ticket Holder Discount Pricing:
Club Sections: $60.00 per seat
Center Circle Sections: $45.00 per seat
Premier Sections: $35.00 per seat
Corner Kick Sections: $25.00 per seat
Supporters Sections: $15.00 per seat
Skyway Sections: $15.00 per seat
Do you know a Season Ticket Holder who embodies the true loyalty, enthusiasm, and passion that the Men in Red bring to the pitch each game? Someone who never misses a match - no matter how bad the weather? Someone who represents the Chicago Fire each and every day? Then you may know someone who should be nominated as the Chicago Fire Season Ticket Holder of the Match! To nominate your Season Ticket Holder Click Here
A great way to celebrate a birthday or announcement is by putting up a message on the electronic boards during a Fire match. At multiple donation levels to the Chicago Fire Foundation, we are able to put your special message up during the game. To set up your message now, please Click Here.