Transfer via e-mail, Exchange and print at home for free with Chicago Fire Account Manager by Ticketmaster by clicking here!
Chicago Fire Account Manager by Ticketmaster provides you with an easy to use system for all online account management. With your Chicago Fire Account Manager you can:
- Exchange seats for future matches
- Transfer seats to others via email
- Print at home
- Make deposits and payments
- Track seat usage
- Sell your seats on the Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange Program
- Donate to the Chicago Fire Foundation
For Online Account Manager questions please call Season Ticket Services at 708-496-6800 or email email@example.com.
The Chicago Fire Ticket Exchange Program is one of the most flexible exchange programs in professional sports. If you know you cannot make it out to a match, you are able to exchange that ticket prior to the match for additional seats to another match!
*Important – Once a match has passed any tickets for that match are no longer valid for exchange. All exchanges must be done a minimum of one business day prior to the game that is being missed.
Additionally, ticket exchanges can be done by contacting Season Ticket Services. Reach your Season Ticket Services team at 708-496-6800 or SeasonTicketServices@Chicago-Fire.com.
(Should you choose either of these options, please include your account ID and state the exchange(s), with desired match dates and locations, to expedite the process)
- All ticket exchanges must take place by 5pm the business day prior to the match you are exchanging out of. (Example: If you would like to exchange out of the Sunday, August 10th match vs. New York, you would need to contact Season Ticket Services by 5pm on Friday, August 8th)
- Exchanges are based on availability. Any matches that become restricted will be communicated via e-mail to all Season Ticket Holders when necessary. Additional exchange policies and deadlines, pending availability, will also be communicated via e-mail.
- Once a ticket within the season the Season Ticket package has been exchanged, it cannot be re-exchanged.
- Add-on tickets and purchased parking passes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Any unused tickets or parking passes from previous seasons will not carry over into future seasons.
- Each U.S. Open Cup Series ticket can be exchanged, as a whole series, for one single ticket to another MLS match. Once exchanged, the U.S. Open Cup Series ticket is dissolved and any additional U.S. Open Cup matches will have to be purchased at the discretion of the Season Ticket Holder.
- International matches are not included with Season Tickets and cannot be included with any exchanges.
ACCOUNT MANAGER TICKET EXCHANGE
Getting Ready to Exchange:
Choose the game(s) you wish to void and select the game date(s) you wish to apply the voided tickets
How to exchange:
1. Log onto your Account Manager to exchange – chicago-fire.com/STH
a. Click Manage My Tickets
b. Choose which game to exchange (You may exchange one game at a time)
c. Print your new tickets at home
2. Call the Season Ticket Services team at 708-496-6800
3. Email the Season Ticket Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Include in your email: name, account ID, game date you are voiding as well as game you are requesting additional tickets, and the method you would like to receive your tickets (mail, print at home, will call)
How to Receive your tickets:
- Will Call: Bring a valid photo ID to the Box Office located at Gate D
- Mail: All exchanges must be done one week prior to be mailed in time for game days
- Print at Home: Log into your Ticketmaster Online Account Manager at chicago-fire.com/STH and print your tickets from home