Think you’re as good a photographer as Annie Leibovitz, Ansel Adams, or our own Brian Kersey? Want to see your photography feature on a 2012 Chicago Fire Season Ticket?
We’re looking for Fire supporters to submit original photos displaying your passion for the club and city of Chicago that could potentially wind up in our Commemorative 2012 Chicago Fire Season Ticket booklet. What we’re looking for…
First and foremost, submissions should be Chicago Fire-related..
• Fan Shots at Toyota Park
• Photos that tie the Fire to the City of Chicago, representing the tagline, “Our City, Our Club”
• Photos that represent what the Chicago Fire means to you
• A favorite Fire moment from the club’s previous 14 seasons.
• Photo Specifications: Photos should be original size high-resolution and a minimum of 300 dpi.
• Photo size should not limit 8 MB.
• Photos MUST BE SENT as attachments to email@example.com by Monday, December 12 at 1pm CT.
• When submitting please include the following information
• City (if in Chicago your neighborhood as well)
• Photo Title
• Contact Phone Number
We’ll narrow down the top submissions and put them up for voting via Facebook.com/ChicagoFire with the top vote-getters receiving a place on a Commemorative 2012 Season Ticket!
***NOTE: By submitting photos, you grant the Chicago Fire rights to use your entries for commercial purposes.