ADVISORY: Ticket Reminders for Wednesday's all-important U.S. Open Cup semifinal vs. D.C. United
Its a special week around Toyota Park as the Fire play for a place in their MLS-record seventh U.S. Open Cup Final on Wednesday vs. D.C. United at Toyota Park.
Just a few quick reminders about Wednesday's game:
- Fire Season Ticket Holders can exchange tickets from the weather-postponed U.S. Open Cup fourth round match on June 12 (Bonus Game #2 in the 2013 Season Ticket Holder package) for Wednesday’s U.S. Open Cup semifinal match against D.C. United.
- Don't have a ticket yet? Get $12 tickets to Wednesday's game by entering offer code "FIRE" at this link.
- The club is offering FREE parking and $2 Hot Dogs at Toyota Park.
- The Chicago Fire bus program is also running reduced price fares of just $5 from city bar partners Atlantic Bar & Grill, A.J. Hudsons, Galway Arms, Cleo's and Fado's. Click here to purchase!
- The Club is also still offering anyone with proof of purchase to the July 6 Messi & Friends event at Soldier Field a 50 percent discount on a ticket to the Aug. 7 U.S. Open Cup semifinal. All discounted ticket offers must be redeemed at the Toyota Park Box Office only. Inquiries regarding the discount can be directed to 1-888-MLS-FIRE.
Season Ticket Holders are STRONGLY encouraged to call Season Ticket Services to exchange this game out by Tuesday at 5pm by calling 708-496-6800.
No excuses. Help us make history Wednesday night!