Chicago Fire Soccer Club Launch Fire Fridays Campaign
CHICAGO, Ill. (June 5, 2013) – The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced Wednesday that the club has launched the Fire Fridays campaign in an effort to engage soccer supporters, deepen relationships and build a stronger club culture throughout the Chicagoland area. The first Fire Fridays event will take place at Cleos Chicago (1935 West Chicago Avenue) from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. CT ahead of the Chicago Fire vs. Portland Timbers match Presented by Miller Lite at Toyota Park on Saturday, June 8 at 7:30 p.m. CT (My50/La Ley 107.9).
The Fire have partnered with local bars, restaurants and establishments to wear Fire gear on Fridays throughout the MLS season. The Fire will also bring together Fire players, partners, front office and supporters for a happy hour or event prior to each weekend Fire home match during the summer and fall of the 2013 season. Stay tuned to Chicago-Fire.com and the club’s social channels www.facebook.com/ChicagoFire and www.twitter.com/chicagofire for updates on each Fire Fridays event location. Supporters are encouraged to join the conversation by utilizing #cf97 and #firefridays on Twitter and Instagram.
Below is a list of participating Fire Fridays locations:
- AJ Hudson’s Public House (3801 North Ashland Ave.)
- Atlantic Bar and Grill (5062 North Lincoln Ave.)
- Cleos Chicago (1935 West Chicago Ave.)
- Fado Irish Pub (100 West Grand Ave.)
- Galway Arms (2442 North Clark Street)
- The Globe Pub (1934 West Irving Park Road)
- Molly’s Cupcakes (2536 North Clark Street)
- Motel Bar (600 West Chicago Ave.)
- Saint Alfred Footwear and Apparel Boutique (1531 North Milwaukee Ave.)
In an additional effort to increase the accessibility of the Fire, the club has expanded the Chicago Fire Bus Program, offering supporters round trip bus service to Toyota Park from locations throughout the Chicagoland area for all Fire home matches.
Tickets for round trip bus service are just $10 and are available here. Fans looking for tickets to the match can choose from the following ticket packages:
- For $30 for a round trip bus ticket and a Section 8 Supporters section game ticket
- For $35 a round trip bus ticket and a Miller Lite Party Deck ticket (includes two beers, popcorn and a hotdog)
Spread throughout the city, the program offers five conveniently located pickup locations including Fire Fridays partners Atlantic Bar and Grill, AJ Hudson’s, Galway Arms, Cleos Chicago and Fado Irish Pub.
Additional information on the Chicago Fire Bus Program can be found by here or by visiting www.Chicago-Fire.com.
The Fire continue their four-game June homestand with the Chicago Fire vs. Portland Timbers match Presented by Miller Lite at Toyota Park on Saturday, June 8 at 7:30 p.m. CT (My50/La Ley 107.9). The first 5,000 fans in the gate will receive a Miller Lite coaster set. Tickets for the match are available by calling 888-MLS-Fire or by visiting www.Chicago-Fire.com.