TOYOTA PARK is committed to providing all guests with the ultimate fan experience. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, stadium staff and stadium property.
- Guests shall not interfere in other guests' enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas within TOYOTA PARK
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, using flares, fireworks, smoke bombs and other prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of TOYOTA PARK staff.
- Guests who fail to comply with the TOYOTA PARK Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Stadium. We thank you for your cooperation.