Code of Conduct
TOYOTA PARK is committed to providing all guests with the ultimate fan experience. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, stadium staff and stadium property.
- Guests shall not interfere in other guests' enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas within TOYOTA PARK
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, using flares, fireworks, smoke bombs and other prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of TOYOTA PARK staff.
Guests who fail to comply with the TOYOTA PARK Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Stadium. We thank you for your cooperation.