- Where is TOYOTA PARK located?
- Is there anything I am not allowed to bring into TOYOTA PARK?
- What are the parking charges for TOYOTA PARK on gamedays?
- Where should guests with handicapped parking placards enter?
- Is tailgating permitted?
- Where is Will Call located?
- Where are the ATM’s located in the stadium?
- What are the hours for the Fire Fan Shop?
- Where do I meet if my children are involved in the on field youth experiences?
- What is the Gameday Giveaway?
- How do I get a message on the board during a match?
- What time do the parking lots and gates open on gamedays?
TOYOTA PARK is located at 7000 S. Harlem Ave in Bridgeview, IL. Please click here for directions.
For a list of prohibited items please click here.
Parking is $20.00 per car (including tax) and $30.00 for an RV or Bus. All parking is ash only
For information on TOYOTA PARK accessibility please click here.
Tailgating is permitted before TOYOTA PARK events as long as it is conducted in a safe and respectable manner. Activities must comply with proper fan decorum.
Please adhere to the following policies as it relates to tailgating:
- No glass bottles
- Douse all burning charcoal and dispose in Hot Coals Only bins
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing
- Please set your grills, coolers, etc. in front of or behind your vehicle
- Tailgating set-up must not interfere with free flow of traffic
- No kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the stadium
- One car = One space
- Please bag and properly dispose of your trash
- Outside caterers not permitted
- Sale of food/beverage is not permitted
- No open flames
- Post-event tailgating is not allowed
The Toyota Park Box Office is located outside of Gate D on the East side of the stadium. Will Call tickets will be placed at the windows labeled “Will Call” at the Main Box Office.
The Main Box office opens three (3) hours prior to kick off for all home games.
For questions or concerns about Will Call tickets and Main Box Office hours, please call 708.496.6800
ATM’s are located on the main concourse, behind Sections 103 and 128, and as well as outside of Gate D, next to the ticket office.
For the most current Fire Fan Shop hours, please click here.
Children involved in the on field youth experiences meet one hour prior to kickoff at Gate A located at the Southwest side of the stadium.
Click Here to view the Giveaway Calendar
Great way to celebrate a birthday or announcement is by putting up a message on the electronic boards during a Fire match. For a $50.00 donation to the Chicago Fire Foundation, we are able to put your special message up during the game. To set up your message, please contact the Chicago Fire Foundation Executive Director Jessica Yavitz at email@example.com or 708.496.6740.
Parking lots open three (3) hours prior and gates open sixty (60) minutes prior to kickoff.