Chicago Fire Mobile App Contest Rules
NO PURCHASENECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who have a valid email address. Employees of the Chicago Fire Soccer Club (“Chicago Fire Soccer, LLC”), 9Magnets (“Developer”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable United States federal, state and local laws. The Chicago Fire Mobile App Contest page is intended for viewing in the United States. If you are not located within the United States, you may not enter the Contest and are not eligible to win.
2. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Participants may enter the Contest by first downloading the Official Chicago Fire Mobile Application to their mobile phones. Access to the Chicago Fire Mobile App can be achieved by visiting and submitting the required information on the contest page within the Chicago Fire Mobile Application. Participants may only enter the contest once during the Contest Period, beginning 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CST”) on Saturday, July 20, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. CST on , Monday, August 26, 2013 (“Contest Period”). By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these official rules. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- During the Contest Period, eligible listeners will be encouraged to participate in the Contest by downloading the Chicago Fire Mobile Application to their mobile devices (Apple Devices or Android Devices) via The Apple App Store, The Android Market, or, whichever is compatible with their respective mobile/tablet devices.
- Once the Chicago Fire Mobile Application has been downloaded, submit the required registration information located on the “Contest Page” within the Chicago Fire Mobile Application. . As part of the registration process participants must include their name, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win. After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win.
- The various prize winners will be notified between July 20, 2013 and August 26, 2013 via phone or email.
The Contest will progress in the following manner:
- Contest participants must download the Chicago Fire Mobile App to their mobile devices
Entrants can either:
- Visit the Apple App Store, The Android Market, whichever is compatible with their respective mobile/tablet devices to download the Chicago Fire Mobile Application
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by phone or e-mail and required to respond to such email notification within seven (3) business days from the date of such e-mail notification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for: (i) failed, returned or misdirected notification; or (ii) entries and responses to email, winner notifications or other correspondence which are lost, late, incorrectly completed, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected, damaged, delayed or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for any human, computer, or technical error of any kind. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (3) business days of first notification attempt, if any winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if any winner is rejected in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (3) business days of first notification attempt, if any winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if any winner is rejected in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given either.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): The winner, who must comply with the requirements of these Official Rules, will be awarded either two tickets to a Chicago Fire match at Toyota Park, an autographed Chicago Fire jersey, selected items from Cricket Wireless, a free gift card of $150 to use in the Chicago Fire Fan Shop located at Toyota Park, or a free dinner with two Chicago Fire players at a select restaurant in Chicago as determined by the Chicago Fire. Date and time subject to the availability of both players. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Chicago Fire or Promoter. Each prize is not transferable, redeemable for cash or substitutable except by Chicago Fire, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details not covered by these Official Rules are at Chicago Fire’s sole discretion. *“Apple” is not a sponsor nor involved in any way as part of the Chicago Fire Mobile App contest .The contest prizes are not Apple products.*
6. GENERAL RULES: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Chicago Fire to use winner’s name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity in connection with the Contest, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to: (i) be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Chicago Fire, which are final and binding in all matters; and (ii) release, discharge and hold harmless Chicago Fire and Developer, from any and all claims and liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) or participation in the Contest. In the event of a dispute as to identity of an online entrant, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address from which the entry was submitted and such person will be responsible for complying with all requirements set forth herein. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who created the applicable email account and whose real name is associated with the account. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website (including the Site), or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer or other electronic and/or mobile device, (2) for communications or messages listed on or sent through the Site or the Site’s platform, or (3) changes to Site user data or profiles, related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or Site or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Chicago Fire, will be disqualified and their entries void. If, in the Chicago Fire’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties, virus, bugs or other causes compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Chicago Fire reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at their sole discretion, select the next winner in order of ranking in the logo contest to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: As a condition of participating, entrant agrees that: (i) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any compensation or credit to be provided, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, if any, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. This Contest shall be governed by Illinois substantive and procedural law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of laws rules or provisions (whether of the State of Illinois) or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. By participating in this Contest, entrants irrevocably consent that Illinois courts shall have personal jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest and that venue shall only be in the federal or state courts of Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein
10. NAME OF WINNER/RULES: The name of the winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: “Chicago Fire Mobile Application Contest”, 7000 S. Harlem Ave. | Bridgeview, IL 60455. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the address above or to email@example.com.
*“Apple” is not a sponsor nor involved in any way as part of the Chicago Fire Mobile App contest. The contest prizes are not Apple products.*