2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
This is your chance to run in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon (Sunday, Oct. 11, 2015) on behalf of the Chicago Fire Foundation and help us give back to the Chicagoland community!
By joining Team Chicago Fire Foundation, not only will you get the satisfaction of completing an amazing race, but you will also help raise funds that will make a tremendous impact on the health and wellness, education, and environment of the youth throughout the Chicagoland community! All members of Team CFF will receive amazing incentives to keep them going through training. Additionally, for each fundraising level you reach, more prizes are available!
All 2015 Team CFF runners will receive:
• Discounted CARA training program
• Team “Chicago Fire Foundation” training t-shirt, race-day shirt/singlet, AND two Cheer shirts for friends and family (opportunity to purchase additional)
• Personal fundraising webpage to help you meet (and hopefully exceed!) your minimum fundraising goal
• Opportunity to attend happy hours and team get togethers
• Virtual training program from Kopf Running*
• Training & nutrition tips from Kopf Running*
• "Ask the Coach" email/phone support from Kopf Running*
• E-mail updates and tips to help you with your fundraising and training
• Biweekly newsletters
• Team CFF Celebration at a Chicago Fire home game- Includes two (2) tickets to the game and on-field recognition on Oct. 25
• Fundraising contests with awesome prizes
• Other incentives along the way!
Runners who raise at least $500- previous level incentives plus:
• Any runner who reaches this level by May 15th will receive 2 free tickets to the Chicago Fire Meet the Team event on June 7
Runners who raise at least $1,000- previous level incentives plus:
• Any runner who reaches this level by June 1st will receive 2 free Fire, Brews and Bites tickets (event held on June 20)
Runners who raise at least $1,500- previous level incentive plus:
• Any runner who reaches this level by Sept. 13 get 2 free tickets to the Sept. 19th Chicago Fire match with stadium club access
Runners who raise at least $2,000- previous level incentive plus:
• Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of TOYOTA PARK (may include watching the first team practice). Please note: practices typically are held weekday mornings.
Runners who raise at least $2,500- previous level incentives plus:
• Reimbursement of registration fees or CARA training fees (runner’s choice)
Runners who raise at least $3,000- previous level incentives plus:
• Two (2) tickets to the Chicago Fire White Party (August 13, 2015) or two (2) tickets to the Season Kickoff Luncheon (March 2016)
Runners who raise $4,000- previous level incentives plus
• Free pair of Adidas running shoes
Runners who raise $5,000- previous level incentives plus:
• 2015 team autographed Chicago Fire jersey and soccer ball
Additional contests and prizes will be offered to runners. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach a personal goal while benefitting the Chicagoland Community. Join Team CFF today!
* Runners must raise a minimum of $1,000 to receive this incentive
For more information or to join Team Chicago Fire Foundation please complete the form below.