Take a Luxury Bus to the Match!
Catch a ride to the next Chicago Fire home game in comfort! We offer a luxury bus round trip from five different bars in the city to Toyota Park. Tickets are just $10! We'll pick you up from any of these conveniently located bars listed below:
- Atlantic Bar & Grill - 5062 N. Lincoln Ave.
- AJ Hudsons - 3801 N. Ashland Ave.
- Galway Arms - 2442 N. Clark St.
- Cleos - 1935 W. Chicago Ave.
- Fado - 100 W. Grand Ave.
We take care of everything so you don’t have to. Don’t have a ticket to the game? No problem. Just order one with your bus seat and you'll be able to pick it up at will call on your arrival to the stadium!
- Large, comfortable luxury buses with a bathroom for use only by its passengers! No more waiting in line for a portajohn at the stadium!
- Tailgate available at every game, hosted by the Section 8, the official supporters club of the Chicago Fire! (Weather permitting, of course. Donations appreciated)
- Prices are just $10 for a round trip bus ticket, and either $30 for a round trip bus ticket and Section 8 Supporters section game ticket, or $35 for a Miller Lite Party Deck ticket (which includes TWO beers, popcorn and a hotdog!) and a round trip bus ticket.
- Don’t worry anymore about how to get to the game, paying for parking and not being able to drink! Just get on the luxury bus and look forward to laughing with new friends and cheering on the team to glory.
- These buses are 100% reliable. As soccer fans ourselves, we know how important this is. We'll get you to the game and back in safety and comfort.
- Buses are for all ages
For questions, please call us at 708-496-6863.
Click Here to get your bus tickets now!
CALLING ALL SOCCER FANS! The Globe Pub runs a luxury cruiser to Toyota Park. This fun road trip is provide for all Chicago Fire and Chicago Red Stars home games. Tickets for the cruiser cost $15 and includes refreshments! The cruiser departs The Globe 2 hours prior kick off. MATCH TICKET NOT INCLUDED [purchased separately]. To pre-book a space, RSVPstuart@theglobepub.com. Credit card numbers taken to reserve space and only used for no-shows. Cash is taken day of game.