Download the official Chicago Fire Mobile App powered by Cricket Wireless!
With the Fire’s app, you can be the first to receive breaking news and important team information. No matter where you go, take the Fire app with you to easily access the MLS standings, team roster, schedule and all of the latest scores and stats. Supporters can now also use the new iOS7 optimized app to be one of the first to view the Starting XI and cast their vote for Man of the Match.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Fire straight to your phone
- Schedule: Every MLS, US Open Cup, and Friendly match with all of the info you need – including TV/Radio info, match previews, and match stats.
- Starting XI: Be one of the first to see who’s taking the field for the Men in Red*
- Ticket Account Manager: Fans can now store their tickets within the Fire mobile app! On matchday, simply pull up your tickets on the app and have them scanned at the gate.*
- Standings: Eastern and Western conference standings
- Roster: View player photos, bio’s, and see what songs made their Cricket Muve Music Playlists
- Man of the Match: Each match, visit the Fire app to vote for your MOTM*
- Supporter Songs: Every Section 8 and Sector Latino chant
- Media: Read the latest edition of Fireside Magazine or check out the most recent team photos and videos.
- Social Media: Easy access to all of the club’s social media channels, including an aggregated twitter view of player tweets and more
- Club History: From the club’s founding to the announcement of a new Soccer Center in the north side, revisit every milestone and memorable date in club history*
- Stadium: An interactive map of Toyota Park, including menu’s for every concession stand and more. Fans can also check out a variety of 360 degree panorama photos of Toyota Park for a virtual tour of the stadium
- Fan Shop: Visit the website for the official Fan Shop
Stay connected to the Chicago Fire no matter where you go. Download now on Google Play and the Apple Store!